Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hadlock
Aspiring

re: Hey all

Hey guys and girls, my names Slade, my in-game char is ZernI, male and I'm 19 years old South African living in Australia tongue out, currently studying enviromental science (2nd year) at Griffeth Univeristy. Griffeth Uni lives by the "party now, study later" motto so studying and smashing some hours of gaming dont interfere with each other.

Consider myself a out-going, humourous person, I make jokes and can take jokes I'm semi-causal player, little kids on WoW kinda put me off playing hardcore. Played WoW when it first came out (yeah vanilla player) and stoped before they released Wotlok. It just became way to easy for new players where us old bro's had to struggle for months on end just to get a damn bag -_-. Played Hellgate London online till the servers went down and had been playing FFXI on and for for a year till I moved from South Africa to Australia.

Since then been looking to get back into MMO's and then I found Rift. Looking forward to chating, raiding and tearing Telara apart with you all

re: Hey all

Hi and welcome Happy
Hope you enjoy it here.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: