Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jormi
Aspiring

re: Howdy :D

Hi all!

Thanks for the invite, thought I would say hi and tell y'all a little about myself:

My name is Marco Martinez, I'm 28 years old, I currently live in Austria - I am a guy!!!! I like playing female chars because I really don't like looking at male elf butts all day XD

I am a native Texan, born and raised. I've only lived in Austria since 2007.

I've played very diverse MMOs, my very first being Final Fantasy XI (where I met my now wife...and the reason I came to Austria).

Aside from FFXI, I have also played WoW (Though only for a few months), Aion, Dynasty Warriors Online and Final Fantasy XIV.

After finding Final Fantasy XIV to be a huge flop I started searching for a decent MMO and stumbled upon Rift just before the stress test beta, and here I am.

I work in production and therefore have changing shifts, so my play times vary somewhat.

I have a 1&1/2 year old son and another on the way (^^;) so if I talk funny sometimes...it my be me....and it may not be me ;>.>

And because my stupid updater dosen't seem to like me, I have to wait an extra 4 hours before my game is up to date >.< So I may not be able to play tonight as I need to be at work at 6am tomorrow ; ;

Still I'm looking forward to the guild and the game :D
Paularius
High Councilor

re: Howdy :D

Hi.
Welcome to the guild Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: