Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khunin
Adept

re: Hey ;D

Hi folks!

My name is Anders Sjöberg, 28 years old and I hail from Sweden ;D
I have a good sense of humor and a laughter that most people say is hard to guard urself from ;D

I have been playing MMo's for a long time, started out with Daoc, then moved onto WoW for about 6 years (played some Aion also, never got stuck on it though), been in countless guilds, including some hardcore ones in the start of vanilla though im more of a semi-hardcore player.

I have played in alot of different guilds, officer in some and "just" member in some depending on the time I wanted to put in for that particular guild, (life changes) though I am not a guildjumper, some guilds just dont work out. (drama kills alot of guilds)
Been in both international guilds and some swedish guilds, prefer mature leaders and members. (tends to work out best).

Looking forward to getting to know people in this guild and to be playing a new MMo that feels fresh with new people and also enjoying the game together with my 2 brothers, one have allready joined the guild (Vaarj), hoping my other brother gets a chance too ;D

Cya ingame and on mumble (first time user, hoping the quality is the same as ventrilo 3 ;D

/Khunin
Paularius
High Councilor

Hey. Welcome to the guild and i hope you have a good time here Happy
Khunin
Adept

Thanks, hoping that aswell ;D
Snichy
Adept

Welcome
Diadree

Welcome, nice to have you in the guild Happy
<Savs>

Welcome to Planewalkers envy see you in game.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: