Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Ryhan~
Adept

re: Hello

Hello my name is Ryan, Currently my username is Insector gadget (my lotro creep name that i used to sign up for another guildlaunch page, can this be changed for this site?)

I play lotro creep with dave, always nice to start an mmo with atleast 1 person you know ^^

Im from somerset UK , 25 and a self employed decorator. My working week varys, but i usually work mon-wed and take the rest off :D.

My first MMO was LOTRO been playing that since the start over 3 years ago. Very much a PVP player as dave knows. Played Aion for couple months because i heard good things at PvP, but lvl grinding and weird pvp reward system where you could lose a days worth of xp in 1 death made me lose interest.

Ill cya all in telara.
Paularius
High Councilor

Hey welcome. Happy
Im sure Obup is glad to have someone to go pvping with hehe. Might join yous for a few games aswell.
And yea im stuck wit hthe naming thing with abigaille aswell hehe.
Kuldorn
Highlord

Welcome to Planewalkers.

Whenever I hear the name Dave it just reminds me of my pet in Rift, whom I called Dave (a nod to "only fools and horses" char called Trigger). Usually call all my pets Dave heh.
~Ryhan~
Adept

aha just worked out you can change forum name, Will do that once i know my rift character name.
Obup
High Councilor

Im dave btw . And nice you decided to join :D Was checking out how to build my pvp char btw and i think im gonna go for pvp soul getting enough points in it to have my guard transfer 50% damage done to 1 ally to me. So that will be killer for duos ;) I do the same with my Chosen in WAR Happy

sweet, think the justicar can make 1 person like his shield bro for big heals. and the shaman has this sick skill that makes all my melee attacks gives a 50% slow.
Obup
High Councilor

Yeah i think small groups are going to be even more dangerous than lotro ones. Which will probably makes scenarios unplayable... But if open RvR looks similar to WARs its should be epic fun!

Oh I wondered who the hell Dave was, now I know I can't help but smile. See all I can think about now it's Dave "Rodney" in only fools & horses telling me to behave in that voice... SCAMPI!!

/hugglez to Obup twisted
Scampi
Council Enforcer

Oh by the way, hi Ryan good to see you. Happy
Snichy
Adept

Welcome
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: