Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snichy
Adept

re: Snichy

Hi my name is Stuart but my "internet presence" is Snichy which I use everywhere I go online. I was introduced to this guild by Paularius who I know through a clan on APB game.

Im from Southend in Essex, UK, aged 34 with a wife and daughter, and work full time running my own accounting/bookkeeping business.

I have been playing MMOs for about 7-8 years (other single player/RPGs for longer), my first ever was Planetside which I quickly gave up to play WoW and played WoW seriously for about 5 years. Im quite a casual player but when I like a game it is usually every night and when it comes to progression/raiding I take it quite seriously. I usually only play one game at a time so I can dedicate my time to it and ensure I achieve as much as possible - I dont like jumping between games! My play times will be mainly after 8pm UK time (i.e. after kids bedtime).

Previous games I have played on and off are AoC, Aion, APB, Champions Online, STO - curretly playing DCUO. Other games I have tried but not really played much are LOTRO, CoH, Allods Online. Games I am looking forward to (apart from Rift) are Secret World, Tera and Black Prophecy.

Im looking forward to playing Rift with a good bunch of regular people and eventually start raiding and seeing some end game content.
Kuldorn
Highlord

Welcome to Planewalkers, glad to have you here.
Paularius
High Councilor

Hey snichy.
Paularius here hehe.
Thanks for posting and i look forward to seeing you in game ;)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: