Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
<Savs>

re: Nina/Nianna

Hi all =] my turn for the introduction for members both new and old.

My real name is Natalie, most people call me Nia, Nianna, Nina, Nat, Nattie or just N! Not as old school when it comes to past mmo's i've played as i'm only 20 years old, the first real mmo i played was Lotro, and before that a very awful Potco and that was what got me into gaming in the first place. Played a bit of WoW on and off but not really interested in end game there so i'm playing it less and less each day. Sticking with Lotro though so if i'm not there i'll be on that game or with my head in a horror book.

Contract ended at work so i'm currently unemployed *sob* and doing a lot of volunteer work for a health and drugline clinic and a womens centre and gaining more qualifications (fingers crossed).

Currently living alone in Blackpool and generally play mmo's of a late afternoon, early evening (5pm onwards). Only played the one Beta of Rift but i purchased it either way and i'm going to give it a good go and try every class combination to find my perfect character so expect a lot of alts! Planning to play the game casually so see you in game!

re: Nina/Nianna

Really pleased to see you here Nia. Look forward to playing together and exploring new lands.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: