Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuldorn
Highlord

re: Kuldorn

Well I guess I better get the ball rolling hadnt I?

Im 35 have 2 children who i am the main carer for, and Scampi is my partner. I play quite alot but right now we only have 1 pc until next year so we have to share our pc time. When one of us is playting however the other is generally watching over the shoulder, much to eachothers annoyance actually hehe.

We have both been playing mmo since eq1 in which we both raided in a very good guild. Moved on to WoW which initially at launch was very good, even the pvp, but then the horrid pvp instances came and ruined it for me. No more crossraods or tarren mill pitched battles, so I lost interest in all pvp from there, and eventually the game in general as the community became a nuisance also over time.
We have also played eq2 for a while but its just not "eq" really. We also play or did play lotro for a long time and still have active subs there but dont really play anymore.
I have been following Rift since July of 2010 and it has really come on in leaps and bounds. After 6 beta events I now know for sure that Rift is going to be my home for a very long time. Im very active on the forums there, or was till the influx of wow fanbois trolling the forums, I hope after release they go away tbh as they are sorta spoiling what was a fantastic community.

Thats what we plan to have in Planewalkers. A fantastic community. We have people who play alot and some who play semi casual.

I'll be playing Rift most nights on and off, and look forward to seeing all the content Rift has to offer.

As for my own playstyle, well im very much an explorer. I love dungeon runs and raids also and spend quite some time crafting too. I pretty much do a bit of everything and always have.

With having 2 children im not really properly playing on Rift until 7pm gmt onwards, though I may be online im usually very semi afk at times. Sometimes I pop on in the day but for the most part im an evening player and weekends too of course.

ANyway, I think thats about it right? Now lets hear about you guys! Happy

(note to existing members - This was for the benefit of the new members that are coming, please also post yourself so they know who you are too Happy )
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Introduce yourself All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: