View previous topic :: View next topic  
<Savs>

re: Plankewalker News 11/03/11

Planewalkers – Launch Update

It has been a month since many of us could play Rift at early access and after head start and the launch of the game and the launch of Planewalkers too, I thought it would be good practice to begin writing regular guild news for everyone.

I would first like to start this off by thanking every member of Planewalkers who joined us for Beta, head start and launch. Since this site was created we have accepted 62 applications and we appreciate every member. Now we have had a successful launch and it is apparent we have many mature, fun and knowledgeable members that we would like to get to know and it is time for us to look at applications to Planewalkers more closely now that we have settled (bear this in mind when you want friends to join).

Secondly may we remind you we have a VoIP service called ‘mumble’ that we are temporarily using and testing and for that to be tested properly I would like to encourage you all to try and use it when grouping with guild members, so we can test it and not find it cuts out or doesn’t work for some when it comes to raids (a microphone can really save lives!).

On a lighter note to end this month’s guild news I would like to say a big congratulations to Asrei for becoming our FIRST level 50 Planewalker! Remember folks keep on levelling and thank you for your co-operation for a successful and well organised launch. See you in Telara.

~ Nianna

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planewalkers Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum